[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [New subscriber interested in radio meteors]

<< Hi Tom,
 The introductory info you mention above as being in one of the NAMN
 bulletins is now incorporated into the NAMN Guide with George's permission.
 I can provide it to interested persons as a separate e-mailing. I am sure
 George also still has the original copy and could be contacted about
 obtaining a copy too.

 Mark Davis
 Awendaw, SC

Mark,
my original copy of the radio meteor article was a casualty of my computer
problems of this past month along with a lot of other stuff.  However I have
it in hard paper copy and I'm in the process of putting a new guide of my own
into writing onto a disk...of which includes the radio monitoring stuff.  I
don't expect it ready for emailing very soon, so if anyone desires to get a
copy, you should ask Mark to send it.
George Zay