[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor T-Shirts (was: Funded Meteor Groups in N. America)

>Mark, have we considered printing up some "Meteor observers
>do it at 70 km/s" NAMN tee-shirts for fund-raising?

Meteor observers do it in the dark
                   ... in streaks
                   ... in a blaze of glory
                   ... on their backs
                   ... while recording
                   ... in showers
                   ... while looking up
                   ... after midnight
                   ... after moonset
                   ... with the naked eye
                   ... every clear night
                   ... because of comet dust
                   ... at a Zenith Hourly Rate
                   ... with a radiant

That's fourteen more.  Anyone else?

Or on another track, how about "Leonids, Perseids, and Ursids, Oh My!"

Gregg Lobdell                             Voice: 206-234-0884
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group            Fax: 206-234-5775
Seattle, WA, USA                       InterNet: gml@atadot ca.boeing.com