[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor T-Shirts

Thanks, Cathy and Gregg, for some great suggestions! I'm
just getting up off the floor after reading Gregg's! BTW,
what exactly *DO* Perseids have in common with Tigers? ;>

So what do we think, NAMN folks? Should we commission Cathy
for a complete line of saleable merchandise? :)

PS: Meteor observers do it...
                                with just pencil and paper
                                with clipboard in hand
                                in red light only