[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Hale/Bopp Feb 22 ZAYGE

PS, George.
We East coasters are getting jealous of you seeing the comet every day.
Last night the (Full moon of course) was 62 degrees F at 1AM! Nicest night
since September,
and WAY out of place in late February here in NJ..dot it was cloudy all night,
but they were thin and sometimes broken...I just sat out for a while in my
short sleeved shirt watching the clouds drift by the moon. Kind of fun
since, winds at Cumulus level were > 40 knots, and there were at least two
higher layers moving at different directions and speeds. Man, I wish it had
been clear and a new moon....
	Wayne...dot sigh