[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) "Sensing" Hale-Bopp?

Jim,

Regarding "sensing" comets and space phenomena again:

I wasn't referring to non-material sensing. Rather, I was thinking of
sensed information like that from space probes like the Galileo craft for
example that sends back radio signals of its passage through Jupiter's
magnetic fields and is then translated into audible sound.

When the information is digital it can be processed into many forms. Seems
like there could be a "virtual comet" that could be created for blind folks
from all the information coming in.---Thomas Ashcraft