[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

     Hats off to Tom Ashcroft to try to help out the "visually impaired".
 On that note..  I took off for work today and glanced up to the East at 10
UT and finally saw the comet. I have great eyesight and was beginning to
wonder why I couldn't find the damn thing.  I didn't have time to look at it
with any magnification yet.  I would consider anything coming from a comet
to be a tail, not a jet.  I believe that a jet would describe things such as
pulsar jets. correct?  Besides the moon, 22/23 seemed like a great clear
night for observing in the NE USA.   I see Cathy is still cold, I wish you
would stop blowing all that cold air down here.  One last thing...  Can I
call myself a "trained professional" also?  I always wanted to be able to
say that too.

                         Trained Professional,

                                   1st

I wonder if that dog would be considered a trained professional.
If so, give him a bone for me!