[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) GeoZay's Observatory

I just looked at your meteor-observatory on the Astro Gallery site and was wondering about some specs on it's construction and size.  It appears to be about 10' square at the base and possibly about 6-8' tall, although I can't quite tell by the photo.  Also it's elevated and looks like the site where it is built is quite rocky.  If you don't mind, would you give the dimensions and materials, and also elevation and direction it is built.    Also that tree line, are they all the way around and how close are they?
Looks like you have quite a place there, and it looks like something I could build.  Just the basics and no gee-whiz architecture involved.

Oh yeah, where's the plug in for the coffee-pot?

Waiting for a clear night.............
Becky Schultz