[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Astronomy & lawyers...

1st wrote:

> Police said a lawyer demonstrating the safety of  windows in a downtown
Toronto skyscraper crashed through a pane  and plunged 24 floors to his death...
he  was "one of the best and brightest"

Gee, that deserves a re<tort>!  Guess his <meteoritic> fall illustrates that he
wasn't <trained> too well!  I'm sure they held a <wake> afterwards...!  Was
there much of an <impact>??  Guess I shouldn't joke about the <magnitude> of the
situation or I might get <showered> with comments...

Seriously, though, this isn't the first time this has happened in Toronto!!  I
used to work for a firm of lawyers in the neighbouring tower... and heard of
another case.  Maybe they just didn't understand bungee jumping... ;)

- Cathy