[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Shirt sleeve observing....

Cathy wrote with shivering hand:

I was in short sleeves today too - while out to lunch with a friend.
That's
short sleeves under the parka, guys.   It took my friend half an hour to
scrape
the ice off his windows, and manage to open his car doors, before he could
pick
me up.   All the trees look really pretty up here, glassy sort of ;)  The
roads
are terrible.  There is blowing snow.  The temperature, <right now> , with
the
sun up and trying to shine, is -26C windchill (that's about -15F).

What's 62 degrees F???  I don't think I can remember what it feels
like.....

Wayne, wisely (as in wise guy) responded.
OK Cathy, you have our sympathy now!!

Wayne, in back to normal winter weather