[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Astronomy & lawyers...

Cathy this recent post of your exceeded the allowaqble pun content for one
post.
Therfore and in accordanc ewith US policy, you are immediatle adopted intop
the HAlly, Halley clan. Sorry

Gee, that deserves a re<tort>!  Guess his <meteoritic> fall illustrates
that he
wasn't <trained> too well!  I'm sure they held a <wake> afterwards...!  Was
there much of an <impact>??  Guess I shouldn't joke about the <magnitude>
of the
situation or I might get <showered> with comments...

Seriously, though, this isn't the first time this has happened in Toronto!!
used to work for a firm of lawyers in the neighbouring tower... and heard
of
another case.  Maybe they just didn't understand bungee jumping... ;)

- Cathy

Wayne