[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Little Stuff

At 22 Feb 1997 21:37:54 Robert Lunsford said:

Lots of goo stuff deleted...
>It was widely circulated during the 80's the meteor work in the US was
>at a low ebb. Well, guess who now leads the world in contributions to
>the IMO database and has done so for the last 3 years. I certainly
>cannot take all of the credit but I can tell you that I have spent more
>time writing the past 8 years than out observing.

I think that it was Bob, more than anyone else who helped to bring American
visual meteor observing with the ALPO Meteors Section up to world recognition
statis as the top notch meteor organization that it now is. He deserves to get
most of the credit for doing this. In my humble opinion.

GWG