[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Hale/Bopp Obser Feb 19 ZAYGE

<<
 Just a reminder to you George, and anyone else looking for a way to share
 images with list members. You can e-mail your images to me and I will post
 them on the AstroGallery page (URL below). If you would like to see
 George's Observatory... go to the AstroGallery.

Thanks for the reminder Brian...I've been contacted by various people asking
where they can see my prints etc. I just might be sending you a picture or
two of Hale/Bopp pretty soon.
George Zay