[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Comet Hale-Bopp - Feb.24

Guys -

Thought you might enjoy a cross-post of this from our RASC list.  This gentleman seems to be one of the
most dedicated comet observers posting to our list from northern climes... mind you, I guess it helps to have
an observatory in your backyard... !!

- Cathy
  With <clear> skies as I type... and a windchill of -30C (-22F)...