[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Your survey

Kris -

You asked:
>PS - no one else has anything to add?

I have forwarded your questionnaire to about half a dozen friends of mine across
Ontario who have more contact with school groups - all of them amateur
astronomers, most of them also teachers at various levels!

Hopefully they'll bite!   I know that at least several of them are quite
militant about changing some school curriculums to include more science and
astronomy...

I realize that your replies may be mainly in the U.S., but hope that any
feedback from up here would be useful as well...  If you wish me to cross-post
your questionnaire to our Canadian RASC list, let me know.

- Cathy
  Great White North