[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd for Kris Larsen: help - I need info

Kris, although it doesn't actually fit into the category of "astronomers in the
classroom", the "Mad Scientist Network" run by the Young Scientists Program at
Washington Univ. is a great resource for students at all levels.

MadSci basically allows anyone to forward a question on any scientific topic
(including quite detailed ones about Astronomy) to the Network, which forwards
the questions to volunteers (based on Subject) who answer them as well as they
can. Volunteers on the network include many professionals and semi-pros -
especially in the medical sciences - and some wannabes like me.

The URL is:
        http://medinfo.wustldot edu/~ysp/MSN/

Lew