[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) SLO and Hale Bopp

More on the subject below.  I listen to the Art Bell show a lot -- sometimes
very good, more often dealing in the occult.  There was also a photo
submitted to Art with an extra object imbedded in Hale-Bopp's image.  All
the psychics went nuts, declaring the H-B companion is a giant spaceship,
confirmed by remote viewing (an occult technique).  Art lapped it up, and
banal discussion went on for weeks.  Finally, proof was brought in that the
photo was fraudulent, and Art spent one show eating crow.  No more
discussion since.  The person below who did the Saturn-like companion photo
was on the air a couple of times leading us nowhere.

Norman