[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Comet Hale/Bopp Feb 26 ZAYGE

Sorry folks...I got up at 3 am and noticed lots of low coastal clouds. I then
had a pleasant drive to Descanso...to discover that the clouds are apparently
higher than the normal coastal variety. I didn't see Hale/Bopp at all this
morning. The forecast for the next few days don't look promising either. I
sure wish our weathermen were a little better at forecasting. The other day
it was forecasted to be a nice mid week...now there's talk of rain for a few
days. I'll continue my posting about Hale/Bopp after my next clear
opportunity of the comet.
George Zay