Subject: meteorobs-digest V1 #383
From:    meteorobs@latrade.com at az05-smtp
Date:    2/27/97  2:00

meteorobs-digest         Thursday, 27 February 1997     Volume 01 : Number 383

From: GeoZay@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:56:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: (meteorobs) Comet Hale/Bopp Feb 26 ZAYGE

Sorry folks...I got up at 3 am and noticed lots of low coastal clouds. I then
had a pleasant drive to Descanso...to discover that the clouds are apparently
higher than the normal coastal variety. I didn't see Hale/Bopp at all this
morning. The forecast for the next few days don't look promising either. I
sure wish our weathermen were a little better at forecasting. The other day
it was forecasted to be a nice mid week...now there's talk of rain for a few
days. I'll continue my posting about Hale/Bopp after my next clear
opportunity of the comet.
George Zay