[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: shower rates

George, you wrote:

 This term probably
>should be explained. Very soon a new meteor observer is going to have some
>rudimentary understanding why rates are different from the ZHR values given.
>In teaching a baby how to talk, using baby babble isn't going to help....use
>real words and terms.  Otherwise they are going to learn to speak in Babblese
>and still be unable to communicate.

Of course!  More information and some definitions will be given.  My sole
objective in this post was to get the numbers out ; these should become part
of the web page.  I want to see the full set of numbers used to cover a
variety of observing conditions, the ones described in terms general enough
for anyone to understand..  One value per shower is not adequate.

Norman