[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp websites?

Tom, try the European Southern Observatory site at

http://http.hq.eso.org/comet-hale-bopp/

Richard West has written some great summary reports that, if you look at
them all, will summarize every major discovery, important date, and
interesting observational data for this comet. If you haven't seen them,
take a look. The ESO allows you to subscribe the their news bulletins (such
as West's summaries) and they get mailed right to you, if you wish.

Gary