[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) WGN

<< WGN is a bimonthly journal, and it starts with the February issue. We sent
the
 first 1997 issue on 22 February. If you ordered surface mail delivery it
will
 take some four weeks to be delivered, airmail is about one week. I have seen
 your name on one of the envelopes, but don't remember whether it was surface
or
 airmail. But it's on the way. Hope you enjoy reading it once it arrives.

Thanks Rainer. I didn't even realize it was bi-monthly (doh! hand smacking
forehead) I believe I ordered it surface. There's no problem with the wait as
long as I now know its coming. Thanks again.

Kevin