[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Discovery!!!

I found a meteor about 10 years ago, and am interest of knowing what shall I do with finding.  If you may give me any information on how to go about this discovery, it would be helpful.  My name is Isaac Headrington, P.O. 6006, Paterson, New Jersey  07509.  I'am using this E-Mail address to contact you but you may contact me at the above address or just E-Mail the information to me using this E-mail address. My interset are to sell this meteor or even get in contact with any person interseted in my finding.

Thank you for your time and promptness.

Isaac,