[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Ode to Hale-Bopp

> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 9:15:43 -0500 (EST)
> From: Stop Light Pollution! <GLIBA@grossc.gsfc.nasadot gov>
>
>                  An Ode to Comet Hale-Bopp
>                   Comet of the Century
>                The one that didn't fizzle
>                          by GWG
>
>            Comet Hale-Bopp is finally here at last
>            Spewing prodigious amounts of dust and gas
>            Filling the the starry vault with splendor
>            Giving us a show we will always remember
>
>            Joining the famous great comets of history
>            Filling our mind with intrigue and mystery
>            And our hearts with more joy than sorrow
>            SO get your ass up and see it tomorrow

        I got my ass up, and I crawled out of bed
        While visions of Hale-Bopp danced in my head
        A sight full of wonder, a view so astounding
        Alas those darn clouds, my efforts confounding

--------

I guess that's what I get for living in Seattle.  Anyone know of open
software positions in Phoenix/Tucson? :)

Gregg Lobdell                             Voice: 206-234-0884
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group            Fax: 206-234-5775
Seattle, WA, USA                       InterNet: gml@atadot ca.boeing.com