[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bopp around the clock...

No problem, Steve. So long as it's intended for the whole list, just
reply to the address "meteorobs@latrade.com" and we'll all see it.

If not, just make sure the person you're emailing is in the "To:" line
of your email, and that meteorobs ISN'T in either the "To:" or "Cc:"

Clear(er) skies, and many meteors!
Lew