[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) idjit's

     Steve,

          Welcome aboard. I am sure you'll find some idjits among the list
and a few of us that will sound that way anyhow.  You will do OK.  If not
the grudges don't last long.  Ask Wayne.......  BTW.  I don't see how George
can see anything over El Cajon (sp).  Last time I was there (95) it seemed
like it would throw off too much light pollution to see much.   Although I
am spoiled since we B.A.C.F's don't know what big cities are like

                         Professional  :-)
                              1st

p.s. I will explain bacf to anyone who would like to know individually.