[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Xi-Bootids and greetings

<<
     This weekend, nights of 7 and 8 of March (Friday and Saturday) I
 went out for observing meteors (of course I also took a look at Hale-
 Bopp.

------------------
Hello Alberto,
I also observed for meteors on those two nights and ran a camera on both
nites...I only have the night of March 8 already processed...no meteors. I'll
check for the 7th later this week when I develop the film. Meteor activity on
those two nights were at a crawl. This morning while photographing Hale/Bopp,
I coincidentally saw two meteors while setting up...typical.

Mallorca....There is an ornamental tree grown around here called that. I bet
it's native to your country? The trunk of the tree is very soft...like pusing
in on a sponge.
George Zay