[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Xi-Bootids and greetings

Alberto wrote:

>    That s my first communication here, and I think I have been told
>to say something about me something about me.
>
>    I am writing from Europe. More precisely Spain. I used to live in
>Mallorca, and I observed from the Astronomical Observatory of
>Mallorca (OAM), but now I am studying physics in Barcelona.

Hi Alberto,

Welcome to the mail list!! I look forward to your future posts and hearing
about the meteor work done in Spain. So please continue to post your results
here on meteorobs....

Clear skies!

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html