[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) http://www.ArtByMath.com

Dear Addressee,

   I found your email address on a webpage that makes
reference to the arts and thought it would be appropriate
to extend a personal invitation to experience the newly
renovated and award winning ArtByMath Gallery at:

              http://www.ArtByMath.com

   The ArtByMath site has received five awards in the past
two weeks for being a distinguished hotsite on the net and
has been featured by several leading eZines:

 * Awarded Hotsite by UsaToday.com
 * Awarded Clix Hotsite of the Nite
 * USA Painter "Pick of the Day Award"
 * Cosmic Site of the Night Award from AdZe
 * CoolCentral.com Hotsite of the Hour Award
 * Featured by www.GreencArt.com (The Green Cart Magazine)
 * Featured by www.CultureZone.com (The hottest eZine on the Net)

   The ArtByMath Web-surf experience has also been sonically
enhanced compliments of Orange Groove Midi, the most exciting MIDI
tunes on the net. All original, hot rocking titles!

    I'm also attempting to make contact with people on the Net
that have homepages or websites that make reference to, or
pertain to the "Arts". If you are a Webmaster of an Art orientated
site or resource, I would like to kindly encourage you to assist
me in building an Art Resource Directory by requesting a
"Form Questionaire" I have prepared. You can obtain this form by
sending a message to:

  Email: Rene@ArtByMath.com
Subject: Art Resource Questionaire

Simply put "Art Resource Questionaire" into the subject field
and you will soon receive the form which I will use to build
a master link list of Art Resources on the net.

   I hope you have the time and inclination to visit my site,
if you do, would you please provide me with your feedback?
I look forward to corresponding with you soon....

                             Sincerely
                                          Rene Ertzinger

PS: Pickup some Free ArtByMath Wall Paper Designs
    to adorn your Webpages or Desktop!

  Email: Rene@ArtByMath.com
Website: http://www.ArtByMath.com