[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #400

I live in Cortez, Colorado--long w108.6, lat n37.4--and can see
Hale-Bopp in the northeastern sky at 4 a.m., MST, (when I awaken) and
again in the west-northwestern sky again at about 7:15 p.m. until it
sets at about 7:30 p.m.  I'm totally new at this.  I'm not even an
amateur astronomer.  My colleagues at the Crow Canyon Archaeological
Center here want me to give them a more precise description of when and
where to look for Hale-Bopp.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Ian (Sandy) Thompson
<ianthom@crowcanyon.org>
or
<http://www.crowcanyon.org>