[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Xi-Bootids

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

>  I have been observing meteors for nearly four years, and almost all
time I
> made photographic work. I don t mean I don t need suggestions. They
are all
> welcome. I also try to cover major showers, but it s also interesting
trying to
> confirm minor ones.

Alberto,

Photographic confirmation of minor showers is more important than those
of major showers (whose orbit and radiant are already well known). I am
glad to see you take up this endeavor.

>     About the films I have not to worry too much, because I also
belong to an
> astronomical agrupation in my university, so we can obtain money for
it.

This sounds like a great deal! I bet George would be jealous.

Best Wishes!

Bob Lunsford