[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: meteorobs-digest V1 #403

 ----------
From: owner-meteorobs-digest@latrade.com
To: meteorobs-digest@latrade.com
Subject: meteorobs-digest V1 #403
Date: Saturday, March 15, 1997 2:00AM

Ed Writes:

 I would like to find a large grating, at least 4" X 4" for this lens, but
so far I haven't been able to find one.  A new grating of this size is very
expensive, around $2000:00 US.  Do you know where I could find a high
quality grating of this size but at reasonable cost?  Let me know if you do!

     Ed,

          If you explain exactly what "grating" it is your looking for,
maybe some of us could help.  CCD grating?, diffraction? etc.  Materials of
construction would also be useful as maybe there is something else that
could work out for you!

                              Thanks,
                                   1st