[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #406

At 02:00 AM 3/20/97 -0500, you wrote:

>meteorobs-digest          Thursday, 20 March 1997      Volume 01 : Number 406

>Jean-Christophe from cloudy New Caledonia (22S 166E) so no Gamma Normids
>observations. I hope other southern observers have had better luck but
>December to March is cloudy, rainy and even cyclonic down here.
>
>Clear Skies

No luck here in South Africa.  In the last two weeks we have had almost 300
mm of rain (12 inches).  The outlook for the next week looks no better.
Just trying to keep dry and looking forward to a cold clear winter.  Is
there still a sky up there beyond the clouds?

Tim