        Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:50:20 -0500 (EST)
        From: Steve Gibbard <scg@wwnetdot net>
        To: baff@cyberspace.org
        Subject: Ascend P-50 pricing

As you can see, the full header pretty plainly indicates exactly what
happened to the message from its origination to its destination.  If
you are using a POP email client, then you have probably already lost
the header, and will have to request that another message be sent to
you via this list, which you will have to leave spooled on your mail
server for your ISP to help you retrieve.

At this point, I am reasonably sure that there is no mechanism by
which our mail server (or anything between our mail server and
trilliandot dev.latrade.com) could be sending mail directed towards this
list to:

        john.glover@nzpca.org.nz

but this message will give me more data with which to deal.  For
example, if john.glover@nzpca.org.nz does not recieve this message,
then there must be an operator error on the part of jglover@accessusdot net.
If john.glover@nzpca.org.nz does recieve this message, and our smpt
server does connect to either latrade.com or trilliandot dev.latrade.com,
then there must be something misconfigured with regards to the mailing
list, or something thereafter.  There are other scenarios, too, but
none of them seem likely enough to waste the space mentioning.  Of
course, the headers from john.glover will definitely be helpful in any
case.

Anyway, thanks, and sorry for the spam.

Michael O'Leary
 mike@accessusdot net