[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Super Schmidt

Ed -

>Does Peter Brown, IMO, know about this Super Schmidt Meteor Camera?  I'm sure
he would love to hear about it.  It unfortunately uses special film or plates
that would be very expensive.  That is, if you can still get them.  Do you have
any idea of what they would want for it?

I assume Peter Brown is on this list?  If so, he'd have received this message
too ;)  He may already know about this particular camera....

The handful of friends that jointly own it have never used it, and I don't
expect ever will.  If they could get a reasonable price, to cover what they put
into it, they would probably be quite amenable to the idea of parting with it...
It would not be cheap, but within reasonable amateur grasp.  The transportation
and housing costs would be fairly hefty for any interested purchaser.

Anyone really seriously interested in pursuing this could contact me privately,
and I could give them more info, and the name of a contact.

- Cathy
  Great White North