[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Eclipse and reflections...

Guys -

This is a cross-posting from our RASC net.  Thought his experiences were rather unique...  There are indeed
some places in Canada without snow at the moment!  Not here, we are expecting another 10 cm. of snow
tomorrow....

It was fairly mild last night, only about -15C (5F), so comet and eclipse viewing were actually quite pleasant.

I didn't manage any photos of the comet reflected in the water though - my comet floats above a very frozen
Ottawa River.... and I had to plod my way through snowdrifts in my Sorel boots and down parka to take the
photos....

Looking forward to warmth and spring...

- Cathy
  Great White North