[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) sound convertor

Lew spewed: Y'all are just jealous of my 30 second setup time and great
comet
views, and you know it. ;>
	Wayne, gnomishly replied:
	Not me buddy..dot it sits out there in my front yard proudly next to my
8" dob. There's no better device to see most of the comet as a whole. I
just love the crisp clear view at a modest 16X...which is a 3 degree field
of view. Let me see anybody beat that with a dob!
	Of course for looking at Hoods and Jets, either a bigger scope, or a
trip through NY City's suburbs is appropriate.
	They'll never get my Astroscan away from me!
And you DO know what I mean, Lew

Wayne