[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) sound convertor

I,m not jealous.   In fact I have one of the very first ones made,  from
before they were called Astroscan.   I remember Edmonds listed them at $125.
But I bought mine as an introductory offer at $99.   I hate to think how
many years ago that was, but it was before my daughter was born, and she is
twenty five now.

Enough said.
Ron