[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible list problems this week!

<< We will be moving to a new MajorDomo host here at latrade.com this week. I

 don't expect any serious outages or delays, but if you experience problems
with
 either reading or posting to one of the latrade.com mailing lists, please be

 patient. I'll let you know when the move is done, and all problems should
end.

OH NOOOO, should we cancel Wayne now or wait til his server..... never mind
 :)

[Sorry in advance for the personal]
Wayne got Meteor Month ready?

For everyone else - Wayne writes a monthly meteor column for our clubs
newletter.
BTW...For the record we have 6 newbies in NJAA's meteor ranks. Jersey is
about to catch up the the Calif Crew.   :)

Kevin