[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Wayne's Meteor Month

Lew queried:
Kevin, I don't suppose Wayne's Meteor Month notes are in soft format? And
might accidentally make their way onto the 'meteorobs' list for all to
read? ;>
	Well actually, they are, and they might, but they are written for our
astronomy club newsletter. As such, it's rather basic material...enough to
troll for new observers, but not enough to bore everyone else.
	It might be appropriate for beginners, and I know that there are many
here, so if y'all think it's a good idear, perhaps I'll throw one out and
see what brickbats  return.
	We have a separate, more detailed collection of material provided to
the active observers, and actually as we e-eek, discussions are under way
to provide parts of it in collaboration with both the NAMN newsletter, and
ALPO's meteor section newsletter.
	See Lew, ask and ye shall receive :-)

	Wayne, busily scribbling away