[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: California contained

At 09:41 AM 3/29/97 PST, you wrote:

>     Wayne,
>
>          I am not convinced that George, Ron, and Joe are not beaming
>e-mail to us from the comet.  I will have to go see their "containers" this
>summer to prove it to myself.  BTW I told Joe that motorcycle would get him
>sooner or later!
>
>                              1st

Hi Chris the disbeliever.
You're threatening to blow our cover.  We go to elaborate lengths, even
fooling the news media, to let these stories" leak out" about; earthquakes,
fires, floods, riots, gangs, smog, congested freeways, bank robbers, freeway
shooters and now even being taken away by alien spacecraft, so that we can
live a life of uninterrupted physical, mental and spiritual ecstasy in this
land of milk and honey with the most perfect weather you could ask for.
And now you want to come and expose our shameful hoax.
Did you hear about those aliens in the  spacecraft who are also  delivering
a humanoid version of mad cow disease, and soon we'll all be in a state of
chronic animated non compus mentis?  And, BTW, motorcycles are a part of the
toughening up process we use to fight off the madding hoardes that would
take all of this away from us.
If you can take all this, and would still like to visit us, we would welcome
you.   If you can make it before we fall off into the ocean.
Just joking, Chris.   Don't believe all you read about California.

    Last,  AKA  Ron