[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Colds and skies....

Wayne et al -

>weather and life conditions have not been too good lately, and there's all that
time spent looking at the comet:->

Hey, did you guys get some clear skies down in New Joisey???  I got out for
skies and photos last Thursday, but it has been socked in since then.  We got 10
cm. of <snow> today - it's a winter wonderland up here again...

>Our weather looks better toward the end of the week once this last gasp of
winter passes out of the way.

Forecast looks good for next couple days here.  My guess is that we'll have
clear skies by morning, so am planning to go for the comet in the wee hours...
Tomorrow and Wednesday are slated to be nice.... so will be going further afield
then, and hoping for some all-nighter observing with my scope....  (hey, there's
got to be some benefit to being unemployed at the moment ;)

>If I get over this cold I will be out later in the week.

Excuses, excuses ;) ...  Hey, take lots of kleenex and grab your skies when you
can get them!!! - I haven't found a comet yet that waited around.... ;))

- Cathy
  Restless in the Great White North....