[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Courteous Email Protocol

Jon wrote: You HAVE to know what 0.31 hours is:  just multiply 0.31 by 0.6.

   Jonathon,

    As Wayne requested, could you please find it in your heart to kindly
  merge your 1-line emails into 1 large email message.  Like Wayne, (and many
  others on this list, GeoZay incl), I get inundated with daily email
  (sometimes up to 50 a day).  It would make things much easier for many of us
  to read your emails if you would put all the "one-liners" together..
  Also, as G Zay requested, pls edit your email "subject" and put a descriptor
  of some sort.  I tend to immediately trash (like G Zay) any eamils
  that have as subject or title "No Subj" or "Internet Message".

    Just a friendly reminder of courteous protocol from the email police;-)

    Joseph