[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) The comet and spring peepers

Gregg wrote:
I hope everyone spends a moment simply savoring the sight of this
spectacle, considering the steady constellations through which it
drifts, tunes in to the sounds of the night surrounding you and the
comet Hale-Bopp for this, and all of nature, is an unguent for a
bruised and battered species......................................

Can you tell I was moved?
Gregg Pasterick

	It is a magnificent sight. I find that despite the binoculars, the
Astroscan, and the Dob, I spend the most time just staring at it with my
eyes. The peepers, the deer standing next to me munching my tulips, heck I
even took my cat out to see, to just stare in awe at the spectacle.
	Boy are we going to be sad if we don't discover a new bright comet
next year!

Wayne