[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nocturnal sounds and meteors

Meteor observing really is the ideal excuse for night-time nature listening... I've heard a fair number of owls myself here in Messychusetts - especially in Winter, when I can't use my tape recorder. :)

And of course, many subscribers are already familiar with the Skunk Correction Factor I apply to my hourly rates...

Seriously, is anyone else interested in recording, identifying and cataloging night-time animal sounds like I am? If so, respond off the list - I'd love to learn more about after-dark amateur naturalism.

Lew, ensorcelled and enraptured

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren