[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp & M31

- Cathy
  Great White North wrote:
	I have a nice camera and
tripod shot, of me out in 'Nanook of the North' attire on the shores of the
frozen Ottawa River, pointing up at both Hale-Bopp and M31 in the sky, both
of
which are visible.... I just mailed it off to a friend for possible
inclusion in
one of our Canadian magazines, but could send you a copy of it when I get
it
back, if you're really desperate for a shot.... (I may not get it back for
little while.)

Gee Cathy, I'd have thought with temperatures near zero, you'd be in full
summer regalia :->
	Very happy to see that you've been able to rejoin the ranks of
astronomers, rather than hydrometeor inspector, or popsicle!

Wayne, in warm NJ 20C as I speak