[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hot weather!!

At 02:17 PM 4/4/97 EST, you wrote:
>I remember March of 1976, just after Comet West -
>it hit 55F and my friends and I put our bathing suits on to sunbathe... !!  It
>was so nice just to get some warmth and sunshine after a long dreary winter

When the temperature hits 55F, folks in Miami declare a state of emergency! But they also get a good laugh about all the Canadians who are sunbathing. ;>

What are the night temps like where you are right now, Cathy? Also, what are our European subscribers experiencing this time of year? Has meteor observing weather turned Spring-pleasant now across the Pond?

Lew, looking forward to using his tape recorder again