[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Another HB oddity...

Guys -

This is another cross-posting from our RASC net, from a friend of mine in Kingston, Ontario...

(As I'm on both the meteor net, and the net for the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, I cross-post various
items and replies that I think may be of interest to the other list....)

- Cathy
  Ottawa, Ontario
  RASC Kingston Centre