[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Introduction

Hi All,
My name is Bill Hollenbach and I am one of the partners of the Cederberg
Observatory in Cape Town , South Africa.
I am a keen meteor observer and comet follower. I am a member of the
Comet and meteeor section of South Africa, headed by Tim Cooper, who I
think you all know.
I subscribe to the Astro list, and that is where I found you.
I hope that I will be able to make some meaningfull contributions to the
list.
Is there a desent, comprehensive program available to predict meteor
showers??? and where can I obtain it.
We have the following equipment at the observatory.
2 X 10" dobbies
3 X 8" C8"
1 X 7" CCD SCOPE/CAMERA
2 x 5" REFRACTORS
1 X 22.5" FOLDED NEWTONIAN.
Overseas visitors are wellcome and accomodation is available.
Keep well and fireballs to all
--
Bill Hollenbach     	Cederberg Observatory ah52@solo.pipex.co.za
http://aztec.co.za/exinet/travel/misc/cederobs.html