[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bad AOL addresses?

Sir,

I have had several personal e-mails bounced back from AOL throughout
southern Calif. Possibly AOL is suffering with mail-serveritis to go
with their busitis accessing the "net". Some delivery delays were three
DAYS. By the way, I think your 0.02, to RPH, was worth well over a
million, if it takes.

David

Yucca Valley