[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 'large' meteor in Vancouver, Canada.

Hi, Jim, and thanks for mentioning that!

BTW, for all those keyboard-weary non-astronomers out there who're just trying to do their scientific duty, is there any way that FIDAC, MIAC, AMS, et al might all manage to use a single set of data, and share the input from their various forms among each other? I know it's enough of a hassle for a (semi)regular observer like me to just enter ONE fireball report per event from my meteor logs... Thought I'd go nuts after the Leonids last year! :)

Clear skies,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren